Our first 5 new uses for paper towels showed that the handy cleaning textile was capable of far more than helping you clean. The low-cost towels can serve as a fat or moisture absorber, or lend a helping hand next time kids are in your kitchen. Plenty of possibilities, and here are 5 more great ones rolled out for you.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Things For Colds While we can't cure colds, we are getting better at making them shorter and less severe. Use these five things to reduce the duration of your cold. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Interesting Rubbing Alcohol Facts Check out our rubbing alcohol facts to find out how to clean your bathroom, remove stains and kill ticks. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 More Things To Do with Bleach Keep bleach in your home? Put it to work with these innovative new household uses. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Paper Plates Paper plates are eco-friendly for picnics. Just dump your plates and food remains in the compost.1. Arts & CraftsRainy days are long and boring if you’re a kid. Dig out those paper plates […] Posted in Best Tips
- 4 Other Uses for Shaving Cream Shaving cream's usefulness isn't limited to the bathroom. Here are four other uses for shaving cream. Posted in Best Tips
- 13 Cleaning Tips You’ve Never Heard of Clean your bathroom, kitchen and floors with these affordable, do-it-yourself cleaning tricks. Chances are you never even heard of these household remedies. Posted in Cleaning