Nobody likes cleaning their bathroom. Whether it’s unclogging a plugged drain, or scrubbing unpleasant mildew, cleaning your bathroom is one of the toughest and grossest household chores. Fortunately, there are products that can help. And the best part? They’re probably already in your fridge or cupboard. Read on to discover five surprising household items that work wonders in your bathroom.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Interesting Rubbing Alcohol Facts Check out our rubbing alcohol facts to find out how to clean your bathroom, remove stains and kill ticks. Posted in Best Tips
- 4 Other Uses for Shaving Cream Shaving cream's usefulness isn't limited to the bathroom. Here are four other uses for shaving cream. Posted in Best Tips
- How to Save Water in 9 Easy Steps How much drinkable water is there in the world? What methods can you use to conserve water? These nine steps will help you reduce your water footprint. Posted in Best Tips
- 6 Tips for Storing Your Summer Wardrobe Instead of simply packing away your summer clothes until next year, why not take the opportunity to pare down and do a bit of wardrobe editing? Get started by asking yourself the following questions. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do with Borax Tired of harsh chemicals taking over your home? Scrub out stains, clean your home and freshen up your favourite clothes with the pure power of borax. Posted in Best Tips
- Chicken Pox: 3 Ways to Calm the Itch Chicken pox only last a couple of weeks but the itch can be more than your child can handle. Soothe their pain with these full-proof home remedies. Posted in Conditions