Who has money for expensive cleaners and stain treatments? Cut out the middleman and start using everyday household things to remove even the most frustrating stains. The best part about it? You’ve already got these in your cupboard!
More From Reader’s Digest
- 5 Interesting Rubbing Alcohol Facts Check out our rubbing alcohol facts to find out how to clean your bathroom, remove stains and kill ticks. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Things To Do With Flowerpots If you're only using terracotta flowerpots for spring and summer plantings, you're tapping just a fraction of their potential. Here are five ways to put flowerpots to use year-round. Posted in Best Tips
- 4 Other Uses for Shaving Cream Shaving cream's usefulness isn't limited to the bathroom. Here are four other uses for shaving cream. Posted in Best Tips
- 5 Ways to Screen Yourself From the Sun Sunscreen is your ticket to young looking skin. Be sure to use it – and use it properly. Posted in Best Tips
- Bruise Treatment and Causes A blow to the body with a hard object, a fall or other physical trauma will result in bruising or contusion. Bruises can range from a small, bluish mark, in the case of minor bruises, to […] Posted in Health
- 5 Things to Do with Wallpaper Wallpaper adds that unique, decorative look to any room in your house. But more often than not, we buy more than we actually need. What to do with all those leftovers? Read on to find […] Posted in Best Tips