With so many factors affecting the quality of our sleep, finding the right solution can be confusing. Here are seven suggestions from the fields of allergy, psychotherapy, pharmacology, and more.
More From Reader’s Digest
- 9 Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome Is the sudden urge to move your legs at night affecting your sleep? If so, you might have a condition called restless legs syndrome. The good news is, there are plenty of treatments for […] Posted in Healthy Living
- How to Sleep Better: 5 Ways to Improve your Sleep Don't kid yourself that you can save time by cutting back on sleep. Posted in Healthy Living
- 5 Healthy Back-to-School Solutions for Kids Help get your kids feeling their best for the back-to-school season with these easy, healthy ideas. Posted in Healthy Living
- Waking Nightmares: One Woman’s Battle With Sleep Hallucinations After years of terrifying hallucinations, I finally learned to stop worrying and love sleep Posted in Healthy Living
- How to Improve Your Memory in 5 Easy Steps Finding it difficult to remember names and faces, or even where you set your keys? Find out how to improve your memory—naturally—with these five expert-approved strategies. Posted in Healthy Living
- How to Stop Snoring in 8 Easy Steps Breathe easy at night (and improve your partner's morning mood) with these simple snoring solutions. Posted in Healthy Living