Advanced search >>
- In large nonstick saucepan over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion. Cook until golden, about 10 minutes. Add pumpkin, broth, sage, salt, and pepper. Cover. Cook just until pumpkin is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of lightly salted water, cook tortellini until tender, following package directions. Drain. Toss with ricotta in large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, Romano cheese, and parsley to tortellini mixture. Gently toss to combine. Serve at once.
Per serving: 305 calories, 15 g protein, 36 g carbohydrates, 12 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 27 mg cholesterol, 5 g fiber, 945 mg sodium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1½ pounds sugar pumpkin or butternut squash, seeded, peeled, and cut into ¾-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon leaf sage, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces cheese tortellini
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley