Advanced search >>
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- From: Cucina Etc. RD.ca web exclusive
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta in a dry skillet and sauté until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the pancetta with the remaining ingredients and pour over the hot pasta.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- 450 g (1 lb) angel hair pasta
- 300 g (10 oz) pancetta, diced
- 1 can, 142 g baby clams, with their liquid
- 1 lemon, juiced, and the zest grated finely
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) chives, snipped
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste