- Preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 15 minutes
- Cucina Etc. RD.ca web exclusive
Angel Hair with Clams and Pancetta
450 g (1 lb) angel hair pasta
300 g (10 oz) pancetta, diced
1 can, 142 g baby clams, with their liquid
1 lemon, juiced, and the zest grated finely
45 ml (3 tbsp) chives, snipped
60 ml (4 tbsp) olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta in a dry skillet and sauté until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine the pancetta with the remaining ingredients and pour over the hot pasta.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Sign up to our Food newsletter for lots of more great recipes every week.